Population-Based Breast Cancer Early Detection Programme, who is it for?
Population-Based Breast Cancer Early Detection Programme is directed to women aged 50-69 who have not had mammography within recent two years and have never been treated for breast cancer.
Population-Based Breast Cancer Early Detection Programme, what is it?
PThe programme consists of two stages: basic and extended.
- The basic stage involves mammography of both breasts,
- The extended stage involves additional tests for patients in whom additional diagnosis was prescribed at the basic stage. Depending on prescription, it includes breast ultrasonography, targeted mammography or fine needle biopsy.
How can I take part in the Population-Based Breast Cancer Early Detection Programme at the GPCC?
To take the screening under the Population-Based Breast Cancer Early Detection Programme, please register for a date of your choice.
Registration office opening hours are: Mondays and Tuesdays, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
Two ways of registration available:
- personal in room D009,
- by phone +48 (61) 8850 945.
What documents do I need to take with me?
Please, take the following documents with you:
- identity card,
- previous mammography images.
ENT exams under the Head and Neck Cancer Prevention Programme
The programme is directed to the following groups of individuals:
- aged 40-60 from the high risk group
- with registered residence in the Wielkopolska Province
Symptoms qualifying to the high risk group:
Persistent occurrence, for over three weeks, of one of the symptoms, not related to infection, such as: burning sensation in the tongue, non-healing ulceration and/or red or white residue in the mouth, sore throat, persistent hoarseness, tumour on the neck, nasal congestion or nose bleeding, pain during and/or problems with swallowing.
- long-term smokers,
- individuals abusing alcohol,
- individuals engaging in risky sexual behaviour.
Participation in the programme is subject to prior registration by phone: +48 61 8850 729, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Or personal, room 5002, 5th floor
If you have any questions, please phone +48 (61) 8850 729.
The Head and Neck Cancer Prevention Programme is financed by the Wielkopolska Province Governor Office.