- Breast Surgical Oncology Department
- Gastrointestinal Surgical Oncology Department
- One-Day Diagnosis and Surgery
- Radiation Oncology Department I with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department II with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department III with Reception Room
- Radiotherapy and Gynaecological Oncology Department with Reception Room
- Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department
- Chemotherapy Department with Reception Room
- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Department
- Head & Neck Surgery and ENT Oncology Clinic with Reception Room
Head & Neck Surgery and ENT Oncology Clinic with Reception Unit
The Clinic focuses diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of head and neck neoplasms and, to a smaller extent, diagnosis and treatment of non-cancerous ENT disorders. To personalise treatment, decisions on treatment plans for patients with diagnosed H&N cancer is taken by interdisciplinary teams made up physicians of different specialities. The Department provides treatment of pre-cancerous conditions and cancers of the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, nose, paranasal sinuses, skin of the head & neck region, brain tumours, as well as primary and metastatic lesions within the neck. Surgery is combined with reconstruction procedures to preserve a good quality of life. After surgery patients are given a comprehensive rehabilitation programme. Our experienced team supported with state-of-the-art medical equipment guarantee top quality comprehensive care for H&NC patients.
Patients are qualified for treatment at the ENT Clinic subject to a prior referral from a physician holding a valid contract with the National Health Fund. Admission to the Clinic may also be based on hospital referral.
Head of the Clinic
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 929, + 48 (61) 8850 965
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.