Daily Rehabilitation Centre
DAILY REHABILITATION CENTRE specialises in cancer patient therapy.
The rehabilitation process takes from three to six weeks.
A comprehensive rehabilitation treatment is given to patients during and after cancer therapy:
- Physiotherapeutic preparation for breast reconstruction
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients during radiotherapy and chemotherapy in all cancer types
- Treatment of polyneuropathy following cancer therapy
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients with CNS tumours
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients after head and neck cancer therapy
- Therapy of patients with lymphatic oedema, and oedema control education
- Treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence following cancer therapy
The therapeutic team consists of: medical rehabilitation specialist, physical therapist, certified osteopathic therapist, a team of experienced physical therapists with specialised training, speech therapist, psychologist, social worker
Katarzyna Hojan, MD. – medical rehabilitation specialist
Open Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tel. +48 (61) 88 50 560 lub +48 (61) 88 50 705