Julian Malicki, Prof.Management Office opening hours: 7:25 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Managing Director controls all the organisational units of the Centre. In the absence of the Managing Director, his position is taken over by Deputy Director for Medicine, and in the absence of both, by Deputy Director for Economic Affairs and Operations or other person designated by the Managing Director.
Józef Mazurek, MD
Deputy Director For Medicine
Management Office opening hours: 7:25 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Deputy Director for Economic Affairs and Operations
Chief Nurse’s responsibilities:
- supervises the work of all the nursing staff and support personnel providing nursing care to patients in an inpatient and outpatient setting;
- provides professional instruction to the nursing staff with regard to proper nursing care,
- ensures the compliance with rules of hygiene in hospital wards and cleanliness and sanitation of patients,
- plans and organises work of medium and lower level health care staff,
- reviews and provides training for support personnel to ensure continuous improvement of the quality of care and nursing care performance,
- ensures development, implementation and update of patient care standards.
The position of a chief accountant was established in 1958. Initially, the person at this position was responsible for keeping financial and accounting records. In 1961, an Accounting Department was established with three employees. Over the years, the department grew steadily; in 1961, a Payroll Section was set up and in 1988, the Accounting Department was transformed into an Accounting and Finance Department. At present, the Department includes a payroll section and an accounting section, both reporting to the Chief Accountant. Chief Accountant’s responsibilities include the implementation of the annual budget approved by the GPCC’s supervising authority.