- Staff Clinic
- Breast Care Clinic
- Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Clinic
- Gynaecological Oncology Clinic
- Surgical Oncology Clinic
- Oncology and Radiotherapy Clinic
- Oncological Gynecology Clinic
- Immunological Clinic
- Head & Neck Cancer Clinic
- Chemotherapy Clinic
- Palliative Care and Pain Management Clinic
- Anesthesiology Clinic
The Chemotherapy Clinic provides systemic cancer treatment in an outpatient setting. In keeping with the European standards, we strive to reduce the number of hospitalisations. All patients that do not require to be hospitalised are offered ambulatory treatment – which is less absorbing and less time-consuming for the patients and their families. Systemic therapy involves the administration of cytotoxic drugs (chemotherapy), hormonal therapy, immunological therapy and treatment aimed to achieve specific molecular goals (targeted therapies).
The clinic also follows up patients after the completion of cancer treatment and prescribes necessary tests to prevent relapses of the disease.
Maria Małgorzata Litwiniuk, Prof
Tel. +48 61 8850620