- Staff Clinic
- Breast Care Clinic
- Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Clinic
- Gynaecological Oncology Clinic
- Surgical Oncology Clinic
- Oncology and Radiotherapy Clinic
- Oncological Gynecology Clinic
- Immunological Clinic
- Head & Neck Cancer Clinic
- Chemotherapy Clinic
- Palliative Care and Pain Management Clinic
- Anesthesiology Clinic
Surgical Oncology Clinic
Surgical Oncology Clinics (Surgical Oncology Clinic I, Surgical Oncology Clinic II, Breast Care Clinic) provide diagnosis and treatment to patients with diseases of the breast, skin, subcutaneous tissue, thyroid, digestive tract. Here, all necessary diagnostic tests are planned before qualifying the patient for ambulatory treatment or hospitalisation, with full follow-up conducted after the treatment.
Registration to the Clinics is only possible with a referral to a Surgical Oncologist issued from a GP or medical specialist. The registration is done at the Main Reception office of the Greater Poland Cancer Centre personally, by phone (tel. +48 618850557) or via http://erejestracja.wco.pl.
Tel. +48 61 8850 557