The Laboratory performs a variety of tests using the state-of-the-art endoscopic equipment and auxiliary devices to disinfect the equipment.
Any equipment penetrating patient tissue (whether for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes) is single use.
- Upper section of the gastrointestinal tract – gastroscopy
- Lower section of the gastrointestinal tract – colonoscopy
- Bile ducts – ECPW
- Removal of polyps and early cancers (polypectomy, EMR, ESD, APC)
- Barrett’s oesophagus – RFA procedure – “Halo”, hybrid-APC, ESD, EMR
- Restoring the patency of the gastrointestinal tract (angioplasty and stenting of all sections of the gastrointestinal tract)
- Percutaneous decompression of bile ducts
- Placing gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy (PEG, PEJ)
If necessary, procedures are carried out in general anaesthesia at no extra cost.
lek med. Cezary Łoziński
Tel. +48 (61) 88 50 465