Flow Cytometry Lab
The lab invites patients to take the following tests:
- Lyme disease monitoring
A. – basic CD3/CD57 and CD57/CD8
B. – extended: CD3,CD4,CD8, CD57/CD8, CD3/CD57, CD3/CD56, CD3-HLA-DR
- Reactive and secondary immunity deficiency changes, e.g. viral infections, including HIV
- Immune system cell phenotype assessment, including, haematopoietic system diseases – leukaemia, lymphoma.
- Infertility diagnostics, e.g.NK cell levels .
- PLN 80 applies to item 1A and 2
- PLN 150 applies to item 1B and 3 and 4
- PLN 300 applies to item 3
- PLN 8 complete blood count is performed with any test panel.
Aldona Kaczmarek, MD
tel. +48 (61) 8850 676
Ewa Mizera-Nyczak, MD – Consultant
Aldona Kaczmarek, MD – Head
8:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday
Receipt of test specimens
from Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Infertility Clinic
InviMed – Poznań
- Diagnostyka Sp. z o.o. – Nnon-public medical laboratory network.
- Heliodor Święcicki Clinical Hospital
Poznań University of Medical Sciences
- Information for general practitioners and specialists
- Role and place of flow cytometry in clinical diagnostics
- Use of flow cytometry in laboratory clinical diagnostics
- Offer for gynaecologists
- Location plan
- Cytometry request
- Natural Killer Cell Counts Are Not Different between Patients with Post-Lyme Disease Syndrome and Controls
- Decreased CD57 lymphocyte subset in patients with chronic Lyme disease