- Breast Surgical Oncology Department
- Gastrointestinal Surgical Oncology Department
- One-Day Diagnosis and Surgery
- Radiation Oncology Department I with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department II with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department III with Reception Room
- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Department
- Chemotherapy Department with Reception Room
- Radiotherapy and Gynaecological Oncology Department with Reception Room
- Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department
- Head & Neck Surgery and ENT Oncology Clinic with Reception Room
Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department
The Department is staffed by a professional team of medical specialists in the fields of gynaecological oncology and obstetrics, skilled obstetricians and nurses specialised in oncological nursing.
It provides surgical and systemic treatment of malignancies of the uterus, ovaries, oviducts and external genitalia, as well as complicated cases of extensive changes in the female genital system and other less common cancers of the lower pelvis.
Most of the surgeries performed by our team (approx. 850 a year) are done with minimally invasive endoscopic methods to a great benefit of our patients. Work is organised such as to eliminate the risk of complications and significantly short the time of recovery.
The department has a modern, fully equipped operating theatre, a procedural room for miner operations, including diagnostic procedures and treatment of pre-cancerous conditions.
Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department cooperates with the Gynaecological Oncology Clinic.
Head of Department
Nowakowski Błażej, MD
Head of the Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 970
Monday – Friday, 7:35 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In matters related to admission, please phone the office.
Gynaecological Oncology Clinic E4, room 1007
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 574
Registration for the Clinic – Main Reception Office (Tel. +48 (61) 8850 557). Referral not required.