- Breast Surgical Oncology Department
- Gastrointestinal Surgical Oncology Department
- One-Day Diagnosis and Surgery
- Radiation Oncology Department I with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department II with Reception Room
- Radiation Oncology Department III with Reception Room
- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Department
- Chemotherapy Department with Reception Room
- Radiotherapy and Gynaecological Oncology Department with Reception Room
- Surgical, Oncological and Endoscopic Gynaecology Department
- Head & Neck Surgery and ENT Oncology Clinic with Reception Room
Radiation Oncology Department II with Reception Unit
The Radiotherapy Department II closely cooperates with the Radiotherapy II, Head & Neck Surgery and ENT Oncology, Chemotherapy, Radiology and Cancer Pathology; it has 20 beds in modern wards for patients who may not be treated in an ambulatory setting due to their general performance status, stage of disease, additional health problems or planned treatment. Patients are taken care of by a team highly qualified medical personnel consisting of radiation oncologists, oncology nurses and psychologists. The Department team consults specialists in palliative medicine, internal diseases, cardiology, diabetology and rehabilitation. The Department’s main focus is interdisciplinary combined treatment of head and neck cancers in all locations of that region. In its therapeutic activity, the Department employs the most advanced radiotherapy techniques, such as intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) and image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT), including spiral radiotherapy (Tomotherapy) which is a unique modality in Poland.
The work of the Radiation Oncology Department II is integrated with the activity of the Oncology and Radiotherapy Clinic.. Registration possible without referral. Here, all necessary diagnostic tests are planned before qualifying the patient for radiation therapy or hospitalisation, and full follow-up is conducted after the treatment.
Head of Department
Kaźmierska Joanna, MD
Head of the Radiation Oncology Department II and Radiation Oncology Unit II
Radiation Oncology Unit II
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 750
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Radiation Oncology Department II
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 649
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Oncology and Radiotherapy Clinic (OR01 and OR02)
Tel. +48 (61) 8850 754
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.